Volunteer for this event
MammothMarch needs YOU in order to host the most exciting outdoor adventures possible. Our participants can only experience the hike of their life with your support.
Take a look at what's in it for you:
- Ticket for a MammothMarch event of your choice (nationwide, valid for up to two years, transferable to a friend/family member, e.g. they could attend the same-day event while you are volunteering)
- MammothMarch volunteer shirt/hoodie (depending on weather)
- Food & drinks throughout your working time
- Free parking
- Action-packed day with "behind the scenes" looks at MammothMarch
- Get to know “Team MammothMarch” as well as other volunteers
- Motivate MammothMarch participants to reach their goal, congratulate after completing their challenge and much more!
Here's what to do in order to become a MammothMarch volunteer:
- Click the link below and fill in your information. Your e-mail provided will serve as our main point of contact, where you'll receive all details related to your tasks.
- While registering you can select a "position preference". You have the choice between
- Support at one of our AID STATIONS: Here you will help setting up and breaking down the aid station and mainly handing out refreshments to our participants throughout a specific time of the day.
- Support at our MAIN EVENT VENUE: This is where our participants start and finish the hike. You will support our check in, registration, sale of merchandise, guiding participants to the start, write certificates, hand out finisher medals as well as finisher refreshments and help with other tasks related to the event
- You will receive additional details around 2 weeks prior to the event with more instructions.
- Show up on event day. When having signed up, we expect you to show up in order to plan the most rewarding day of our participants. We need you and appreciate your support!